1. Attendees are requested to submit payment before the start of the course, however; students will be permitted to pay at the start of class.
2. Anyone not paid in full before the end of class will not receive a certificate at the conclusion of the course.
Forms of Payment Accepted
· Cash, Check or Credit Card
· If paying by check, make check payable to the City of Pasadena
Mail payment to:
Pasadena Police Academy
6052 Genoa Red Bluff Road
Pasadena, TX 77507
Credit Card Payment
Payment by credit card can be completed by contacting the Pasadena Police Academy at 713-475-4824
There is an additional 4% service fee on all credit card payments.
1. No refunds will be issued for attendees failing to attend a course.
2. Attendees who have paid for their course, but are unable to attend, may receive a credit to be used towards a future course. Notification in a change of attendance must be completed at least one business day before the start of a course.
3. Departments who have paid for an attendee may send a substitute in place of the registered attendee. Notification of the change must be completed at least one business day before the start of the course.
No Show Policy
Students who fail to show up for a class or pay for a class and no-shows will be subject to rejection from future classes.
Dress Code for Attending In-Service Classes
Students should be in casual yet professional attire.
T-shirts, halter tops, tank tops, shorts, hats, and thongs/sandals are NOT permitted in the classroom.
Dress Code for Firearms Range
All persons need to wear eye and ear protection as well as maintaining a baseball cap.
Students should also be prepared for inclement weather. Body armor is suggested to be worn during training. Students may wear no red shirts or red hats.
Dress Code for Defensive Tactics
Students are allowed to wear T-shirts, BDU-style pants, and appropriate footwear.
Shorts may also be worn during this form of training with the express permission of the training staff.