1. Attendees are requested to submit payment prior to the start of the course, however; students will be permitted to pay at the start of class.
2. Anyone not paid in full prior to the end of class will not receive a certificate at the conclusion of the course.
Forms of Payment Accepted
· Cash, Check or Credit Card
· If paying by check, make check payable to City of Pasadena
Mail payment to: Pasadena Police Academy 6052 Genoa Red Bluff Road Pasadena, TX 77507
Credit Card Payment
Payment by credit card can be completed by contacting Mirtha Cantu at the City of Pasadena Controller’s Officer at (713)-475-5530. There is an additional 4% service fee on all credit card payments.
1. No refunds will be issued for attendees failing to show up for a course.
2. Attendees who have paid for their course, but are unable to attend, may receive a credit to be used towards a future course. Notification in change of attendance must be completed at least one business day before the start of a course.
3. Departments who have paid for an attendee may send a substitute in place of the registered attendee. Notification of the change must be completed at least one business day before the start of the course.
No Show Policy
Students who fail to show for a class or fail to pay for a class and no show will be subject to rejection of future classes.
Dress Code for Attending In-Service Classes
Students should be in a casual yet professional attire.
T-shirts, halter tops, tank tops, shorts, hats and thongs/sandals are NOT permitted in the classroom.
Dress Code for Firearms Range
All persons need to wear eye and ear protection as well as maintaining a baseball cap.
Students should also be prepared for inclement weather. Body armor is suggested to be worn during training. No red shirts or red hats may be worn by students.
Dress Code for Defensive Tactics
Students are allowed to wear T-shirts, BDU style pants and appropriate footwear.
Shorts may also be worn during this form of training with the express permission of training staff.