Officers Licensed Out of State Information


If you are currently a certified Law Enforcement Officer in another state, you must confirm with the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) that you are eligible to take the TCOLE Supplemental Peace Officer course BEFORE you apply for the Pasadena Police Modified Academy. 

TCOLE Application for Out-of-State Peace Officers (Out of State/Federal Officers Eligibility Form)